Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Let's pretend I'm not me for awhile.


I don't know about everyone else, but sometimes it is so cool not to be myself. To feel like I'm someone else with someone else's responsbilities. Or not. Sometimes, to be someone else means no responsibilities at all. Being someone else means a shy person can be the biggest, most brazen flirt around. Or the one who cares what other people think of them, can suddenly be free as a bird. Sometimes all it takes to be someone else is a new shirt or some make-up. Or a wig.

I know for me, being someone else is a freeing experience. Sometimes I end up doing things I shouldn't... things I might regret later if I were experiencing it as myself. But, isn't life all about experiencing things and gaining those memories?





No comments: