Friday, May 25, 2007

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant

Marisa and I got home early the other night, which was a nice change. Since I carpool with someone that works late, I usually end up going to the gym or the bookstore and wasting time until it's time to go home. This means that I normally don't get home after work until 8:30 or 9:00 at night. Considering that I left the house at 7:00 that morning.. let's just say it makes for a long day.

So it was a special treat when I got home around 6:45 the other night. Marisa was already there and I conned her into helping me with a few things so the rest of the night would run smoothly. Since we both like the same kind of music, I graciously offered to let her DJ the Ipod and introduce me to her current playlist of favorites. (Really, it's the best way to keep up with the popular stuff out there. Luckily she listens to a lot of folky-indie type stuff and very little rap and whatever else is popular for god only knows why.) Me, Marisa, and all 3 dogs in our little tiny kitchen, plus the tunes blasting at full volume could make even the hardiest of souls claustrophic, but we managed to turn it into a party. You can see a few scenes from the evening below:

Rocking out to Mika:


Smooches from Sasha, the Spaniel Ambassador:


The fastest tongue in the West! (You should have seen some of the outtakes...)

Chillin... Oh Yeah.




Just so you know, we only eat pasta that matches our outfits. It's all about accessorizing:


Hope your dinners are this much fun!

No comments: